Welcome to my online portfolio.
I am a Student of Computer Sciences - Software Engineering at IBA Karachi with experience in C# and Java.
I freelance and work on selected projects as required. If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0300-254-1119.
My CV: Faizan Kazi (IBA-CS)
Please check out my projects at: http://fzylgk.com/
- C# - Windows Forms, ASP.Net.
- Specializations in Speech recognition, Home and Office Automation and Security, Computer Vision.
- Distributed (Cloud) Computing using Java.
- Microcontroller and Embedded Systems Programming from the University of Texas at Austin - Assembly Language and C on Motorola MC9S12C32's
- Java Programming from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Ubuntu Linux Admin (UNIX course at the Univ. of Texas at Austin) - Desktop, Server, Ubuntu Private Cloud (Cloud Computing - uses Java mainly)
- Cutting Edge Research and Development including AI, Computer Vision (Vice President of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society at the Univ. of Texas at Austin).
Born in Karachi, Pakistan, 1987. Educated under the Cambridge (U.K.) G.C.E. Ordinary and Advanced Levels system.
Attended the University of Texas at Austin, Texas, U.S.A. Started off in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, switching to Computer Sciences, following my passion for computers and software, and the unlimited possibilities of software design and engineering.
Currently studying at IBA, Karachi (Institute of Business Administration), majoring in Computer Sciences.
Please look at the Qualifications Page for details.
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle using laser guidance and camera vision.
- Edhi Ambulance Tracker Project for charity to help Edhi manage their ambulances from the web.
- Home and Office Automation System. (I apologize if the link doesn't work at some future point in time because soon I will have to take down the hardware to install at a client's)
- Ping Pong game built in Microsoft XNA Game Studio as part of my P.L.B. Course project.
- Quiz Engine using an Embedded Object Oriented Database for the Intellectual Society of Innovators at University.
- Library Database and filing system in use at the Froebel Education Center (Cambridge O. and A. Levels school) in Karachi, Pakistan.
It's good to keep up to date!
Just some mindless fun for those 5 minute time-outs: